Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Photoshoot with Tyson - August 24th

My brother and Zoey's uncle, Tyson, helped out with a photoshoot for Zoey. I loved this dress she's in so much that I had to make sure to get some good pictures of her in it. 


This is my absolute favorite!



And followed by or maybe even tied with this one! 



And out of the 70+ photos he took, here are a few other highlights, with my comments of course.

Such a sweet face...


She loves to put her clothes in her mouth. Dresses are her favorite because it's so much easier to pull those up versus a onesie.


Why so serious?


 This grin just...I love it!


 Her politician look! Miss Zoey Zollinger for President - 2049!


 hehehe....I pooed.


 Oh! I hope he calls...


 Those eyelashes and cheeks. Such a cute kid!


 Sweetness baby's smile again.


 Trying to eat the dress on the DL.


And last...STOP TAKING PICTURES OF ME!!!!!  (I think she looks like a sad elf.)

No comments:

Post a Comment