Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Day Three August 19th

We had the laziest, wonderfullest of mornings...just lazing around. Mommy made french toast and Zoey ate her hands.


Little babies get pretty dirty and stinky. Although I have no idea how because they don't do anything. But it was tubby time for little Zoey! She had a blast splashing and kicking the water.

Cute little monkey is done with tubby time!

Aaaah! Don't pee on Grandpa! (Or do...heeheehee)

Oh that's better. Baby has a diaper and clothes on. Phew. No accidents.


Grandpa, Mommy and Zoey went for a drive into Tremonton's main town to buy sugar. We took the scenic route. Mosquitos are so bad I took the pictures through the window. Surely better photos have been taken, but I think they turned out ok. It's a beautiful place. 

Ever heard of snipe hunting?  I always thought it was a joke country folk played on city folk. Nope, them things are real and here is a whole bunch of them in a field.

We drove through a really neat park that had trees growing in odd ways. This was my favorite. 

Beautiful view of Bear River.


Finally we made it to the grocery store for sugar. We have zucchini coming out of our ears and plan to make zucchini bread for the neighbors. But we needed white sugar. Think we got enough? The bag is better than Zoey!


Last week while Rus and I were shopping, I saw some Oreos I wanted to try so bad. Rus said no. He said maybe I could have them up at my mom and dad's. So this is me showing him who's boss! They were every bit as delightful as I thought they would be.









2 comments:

  1. I think perhaps you mean that the bag is "bigger than Zoey" not better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed. Zoey is much better than a bag of sugar.

    ReplyDelete