Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Day Fourteen August 30th

Sorry for the delay of posting more pictures! I've been busy and time flies and before you know if it's been 2 weeks.


Anyway...we went back up to Tremonton for an Allred family party on Saturday! Check out some pictures from the event!

Grandma, Grandpa, and Danette

I'm not sure what Nicky and Breana are looking at here...probably Tyson doing something weird.

So excited that Uncle Rusty and Aunt Miwako were in town. I haven't seen them in years!

Teagan and momma...and my dad photobombing.

Rus grabbing some grubbs!

Mike being...Mike

Very cute of Nicky and Breana. And honorable mention to cute Grandma, Rus and Zoey.

Ok. here is a slightly better picture of Rusty and Miwako.

Teagan is so stinking cute!!!

Daddy loves his girl!

Jaetyn playing with the maracas!

It's naptime for Zoey! Or maybe not..



Uncle Fuzz (Tyson) loves his little Zoey! Here are some great pictures of the two of them today!

 She fell asleep on him like this! So adorable!

 She looks like a tiny little dolly. (She has sockies on her hands, forgot her gloves.)













No comments:

Post a Comment